Friday 23 August 2013

Tyrannasaurouslex appreciation

I've recently rediscovered my love for Lex Croucher aka Tyrannosauruslexxx on YouTube. I started watching her in 2010 stopped watching most people on YouTube at the beginning of this summer. I've now been reminded how ridiculously talented and funny Lex is. Also I kind of want to steal her hair. I've been watching some of her earliest videos where her hair is so beautiful and I really want it.

Lex's voice is the sort that I could listen to all day. They sort that you imagine singing a baby to sleep. She's such a talented musician and song-writer and her music arrangement is amazing.
Lex is one of the few YouTubers who hasn't changed her username to her real name with the youtube updates and I don't know why that I really respect that. I feel like youtubers build up a separate identity around their username and by merging the two it's as if they are attempting to convince the viewers that they are exactly the person they show themselves to be. I'm not saying that all youtubers lie to their viewers but they certainly don't share every part of their lives. They just seem to me, to lose some of their credibility when they pretend to be their online persona.

Lex is a superbly outspoken woman and feminist and she refuses to put up with peoples shit. I appreciate Lex so much and I hope she continues to make content for us.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment