Sunday 27 July 2014

Reassessing My Goals

At this point in my project I'm almost at the end of the storyline. That's not to say that I've said everything I want or need. Which means I have to do a certain amount of backtracking and rewriting. So my goal for the next week is to spend an hour everyday working on my project in some form. I don't expect to get my 800 words written every day but that's not the most important thing now.

Good luck to everyone else this weeks and thanks for all the encouragement you've been giving me!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are being realistic with your goals. Sometimes we need to push forward, and sometimes we just need to chill. I am sure that in the end, you will have achieved everything you hoped for. I was reading some of your previous posts. Way to go at the concert. You survived it and that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I try to make them as achievable a possible while still pushing myself. Good luck with your own goals!

    ReplyDelete